Our community has been through a lot since the beginning of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While our team at Parva Plastic Surgery is thrilled to be open, we remain committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). By staying up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued, we can ensure our infection control procedures are current and adhere to the agency’s recommendations. After temporarily closing our office in response to COVID-19, our team has heightened our already strict sterilization protocols.
We are frequently disinfecting surfaces that are touched, as well as minimizing the number of contact points throughout our office. Our staff members are being evaluated on a daily basis for health concerns, and we are using personal protective equipment (PPE) during exams and procedures. For more details about how we are prioritizing our patients’ safety, please see the sections below with our additional precautions.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Please bring a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- We kindly ask that only the patient attends their appointment, leaving all other family members or friends at home. (A legal guardian can accompany minors.)
- Before your appointment, a member of our staff will contact you with screening questions regarding COVID-19.
When You Arrive at Our Office
- We are requiring all patients to wear a mask while in our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some throughout the office to use as desired.
Rescheduling Your Appointment
We ask that you reschedule your appointment if, within the last 14 days, any of the following conditions apply:
- Have cold or flu-like symptoms such as a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or loss of taste and smell.
- Had contact with a person confirmed to have the COVID-19 coronavirus.
If you are ready to schedule your next appointment with our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Behzad Parva, or Nancy Neiderer, RN, please fill out our contact form or call us at 703-777-7477.