Our community has been through a lot since the beginning of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While our team at Parva Plastic Surgery is thrilled to be reopening, we remain committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). By staying up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued, we can ensure our infection control procedures are current and adhere to the agency’s recommendations. Since temporarily closing our office in response to COVID-19, our team has heightened our already strict sanitization protocols.
We are frequently disinfecting surfaces that are touched, as well as minimizing the number of contact points throughout our office. Our staff members are being evaluated on a daily basis for health concerns, and we are using personal protective equipment (PPE) during exams and procedures. For more details about how we are prioritizing our patients’ safety, please see the sections below with our additional precautions.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Please bring a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- We kindly ask that only the patient attends their appointment, leaving all other family members or friends at home. (A legal guardian can accompany minors.)
- Before your appointment, a member of our staff will contact you with screening questions regarding COVID-19.
When You Arrive at Our Office
- We will be asking you to call when you arrive and kindly wait in your car until we contact you to inform you to proceed to the office. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will ask you COVID-19 screening questions again, and your temperature will be taken.
- We are requiring all patients to wear a mask while in our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some throughout the office to use as desired.
Rescheduling Your Appointment
We ask that you reschedule your appointment if, within the last 14 days, any of the following conditions apply:
- Have cold or flu-like symptoms such as a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or loss of taste and smell.
- Had contact with a person confirmed to have the COVID-19 coronavirus.
- Traveled outside of the local area, state, or country in areas currently experiencing the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
If you are ready to schedule your next appointment with our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Behzad Parva, or Nancy Neiderer, RN, please fill out our contact form or call us at 703-777-7477.